Choosing Child Care?
It’s one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. Our experienced staff is here to help.
The Urban League’s Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) promotes safe, affordable and accessible high-quality child care programs.
We know child care costs can take up a lot of the monthly budget. The Child Care Subsidy Assistance Program is here to help families who are working, in training or school, or a combination of both to pay for child care.
DO I QUALIFY?? See if you are eligible…
Calculate Your Childcare Eligibility and Estimate Copay Amount (click here)
How to apply to review the subsidy application process.
ANSWER YOUR CONSUMER EDUCATION QUESTIONS
Contact Omar Barbour at 201-451-8888 x 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND A CHILDCARE PROGRAM
For assistance in finding child care services our Resource & Referral department is here to help.
Contact Metrice Johnson at 201-451-8888 x 128 or email@example.com
INFORMATION FOR FAMILIES:
Emergency and Disaster Child Care Policy – March 18, 2020
See Child Care Parent on this website. There are also resource links under Resources & Referrals to assist families with additional social services information.
Experiencing homelessness and need childcare?
Notice to parents/applicants regarding Criminal Background Checks
Visit the New Ready Kids webpage for youth-focused preparedness information at Ready.gov/kids
For information on NJ’s Quality Rating Improvement System see www.GrowNJKids.org
For NJ’s childcare subsidy assistance website see www.childcarenj.com
For questions about a New Jersey Cares for Kids (NJCK) application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW & WHERE TO FILE A COMPLAINT
- How to report an instance of abuse at a child care program (click here)
- or call The Child Abuse Hotline at 1-877- NJ ABUSE (1-877-652-2873) TTY 1-800-835-5510
- How to report all other complaints
- Family Day Care Complaint – Send complaint in writing to Urban League of Hudson County, Inc Family Child Care Department or email to: email@example.com
- Child Care Center Complaint – Log your complaint @ www.njccis.com and click public complaints.
For licensing and inspection information (click here)
Other helpful links: